Telecommunications is one of the fastest developing industries in the world. Great popularity of smartphones, tablets, and mobile Internet access require ever faster networks, ever better service quality and constant improvement of client service. For these reasons, Telecommunications is one of the most flourishing units in the Comarch group.
Our systems improve:
- Management of new generation telecommunications network (4G/LTE, and soon 5G) and its planning (network & service inventory systems and network planning);
- Starting and development of new innovative branches of business such as digital service management or M2M (machine-to-machine);
- Service quality and customer satisfaction (service assurance or customer experience management systems);
- Starting new services and products and immediate delivery to the customer (service fulfilment);
- Telecommunications and added services cost accounting (billing systems for customer, operator, and external business settlement);
- Customer service and reduction of related costs (CRM or on-line customer service portal support).
At Comarch, we design, implement, and integrate IT solutions for diverse profiles of telecommunications operators: from local cable providers, to virtual operators (MVNO), to the largest, global telecommunications companies. We implement our projects worldwide: from Poland, to Europe, to South America and Middle and Far East.