Business Analyst (H/F)
Reference number: 165086261W
Looking for a position that meets your ambitions, where your motivation and commitment will be rewarded? As part of the development of our Fidelity business, we are looking for a Business Analyst to join us in our Lille or Grenoble office.
- Coming from a Bac + 5 type of engineering school training, you are dynamic, perceptive, autonomous and organized;
- You have a first experience in IT;
- You like to master all the parameters of an IT solution;
- You have good understanding of customer issues and you know how to adapt your proposals to their challenges;
- You have good interpersonal skills and enjoy teamwork;
- You know how to adapt your speech and your listening to various interlocutors;
- You are persistent in achieving your goals and motivated to go towards excellence;
- You are persuasive in defending your choices;
- Having knowledge of JIRA and MS Project is a plus;
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus.
At the end of an initial functional and technical training on our Fidelity solutions, you will be entrusted with the responsibility of the functional and business analysis of one or more projects on French territory.
Supported by a team of experts, you will be in charge of:
- Participate in or take charge of the organization and coordination of analyzes on international projects;
- Participate in the preparation of pre-sale files;
- Perform customer needs analysis and translate these needs to technical teams;
- Generate the functional documentary repository of the project (customer and internal reference);
- Support the project manager in writing specifications, while supervising the start of the project;
- Participate in the development of functional recipe books with the quality assurance team;
- Monitor and supervise projects;
- Act as the functional referent of the solution, with the client and internally;
- Make regular trips between France and Poland to work with the teams on the development and adaptation of the product.
- Personal development - You can participate in a number of specialist trainings
- Pioneer projects for the largest companies – We are working for clients all over the world, which lead us to open numerous foreign branches
- Friendly atmosphere - We really enjoy our integration meetings, like board games evenings, marathons, city games, bowling
- Stable employment – Comarch have been on the market for more than 25 years
- Business trips – If you want to travel and visit our other departments
- Small, cosy office – We all know each other and have their own place (lack of hot desks)
- About 7,5 additional days off
- Additional insurance
- Projects for the well-known brands like Auchan, Intersport