Business Analyst (H/F)
Reference number: ENG-CLM-BA
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas :
- Retail: through Unified Commerce, POS, Back office and shop mobility solutions, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence,...
- Health, in particular in the field of telemedicine: connected objects, remote monitoring, teleconsultation, electronic patient files, etc.
- Trade & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
Comarch France also offers hosting solutions.
After an initial functional and technical training on our Loyalty solutions, you will be in charge of the functional and business analysis of one or several projects on the French territory.
Supported by a team of experts, you will be responsible for :
- Participate or take charge of the organisation and coordination of analyses on international projects;
- Participate in the preparation of pre-sales files;
- Carry out the analysis of customer requirements and translate these requirements to the technical teams;
- Generate the project's functional document repository (customer and internal reference);
- Support the project manager in writing the specifications, while supervising the start of the project;
- Participate in the elaboration of functional acceptance specifications with the quality assurance team;
- Ensure project follow-up and supervision;
- Act as a functional referent for the solution, both to the client and internally;
- Regular travel in France and occasionally in Poland.
- You are dynamic, perceptive, autonomous and organised;
- You have a first experience in IT;
- You have a good knowledge of the parameters of an IT solution;
- You have a good understanding of customer issues and you know how to adapt your proposals to their challenges;
- You have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team;
- You are able to adapt your speech and listening skills to a variety of people;
- You are persistent in achieving your objectives and motivated to strive for excellence;
- You are persuasive in defending your choices;
- Knowledge of JIRA and MS Project is a plus;
- Fluent English.
- An excellent working atmosphere;
- Dynamic teams;
- Access to the latest technologies;
- Possibility to work up to 3 days a week from home.