Business Analyst Retail (H/F)
Reference number: FR0031-EN
Looking for a position that meets your ambitions, where your motivation and commitment will be rewarded? As part of the development of our Retail business, we are looking for a Business Analyst Retail (H/F) to join us in our Lille office.
- Engineering school degree;
- Dynamic, perceptive, autonomous and organized;
- 4 years of experience in a similar position;
- Very good knowledge of retail;
- Good capacity to understand customer issues and know how to adapt your proposals to their challenges;
- Good interpersonal skills and like teamwork;
- Know how to adapt your speech
- Listening skills;
- Perseverent in achieving your goals and motivated to strive for excellence;
- Fluent in English.
At the end of an initial training on our ERP solutions, you will be entrusted with the responsibility of the functional and business analysis of one or more projects for large retail clients.
You will be in charge of:
- Participate in or take charge of the organization and coordination of analysis workshops on large-scale projects;
- Analyze and model the needs of our customers and translate them to the technical teams;
- Generate the functional documentary repository of the project (customer and internal reference);
- Support the project manager and consultants on the drafting of detailed specifications;
- Act as a functional referent for the solution, with the client and internally;
- Work closely with the product manager to bring up customer needs for the roadmap;
- Write the general specifications and validate the product design files carried out by the R&D teams.
- About 7,5 additional days off
- Additional insurance
- Personal development - You can participate in a number of specialist trainings
- Pioneer projects for the largest companies – We are working for clients all over the world, which lead us to open numerous foreign branches
- Friendly atmosphere - We really enjoy our integration meetings, like board games evenings, marathons, city games, bowling
- Stable employment – Comarch have been on the market for more than 25 years
- Business trips – If you want to travel and visit our other departments
- Small, cosy office – We all know each other and have their own place (lack of hot desks)
- Projects for well-known brands like Auchan, Intersport
- Possibility of teleworking up to 3 days a week.