Chef de projet EDI (H/F)
Reference number: FR-LEZ-EDI-PM
As part of its growth, Comarch is recruiting an EDI Project Manager (m/f) on a permanent contract
At the end of an initial training on our EDI solutions, for large account customers, you will have on this perimeter the responsibility of:
- Pilot and implement IT projects as MOE in the field of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) and GED (Management
- Electronics of Documents) specializing in the Retail/Trading sectors;
- Manage the entire project from start to finish (from analysis to the VSR phase) in application and in compliance with the customer contract;
- Ensure compliance with deadlines and budget, ISO procedures, correct risk assessment and quality of deliverables;
- Ensure reporting to the Project Director and the various project stakeholders;
- Work in close collaboration with the Client project manager and his teams.
- You have a Bac+5 type engineering school or university master's degree;
- You have a very good command of English;
- A first experience in IT project management;
- A good knowledge of EDI issues;
- You are organized, endowed with an analytical mind.
- An international and multicultural work environment;
- A stimulating work atmosphere and involved teams;
- Access to new advanced technologies;
- Possibility of teleworking up to 3 days per week;
- Sporting challenges;
- Mutual and company pension.