CLM Project Manager
Reference number: FR0019-EN
Looking for a position that meets your ambitions, where your motivation and commitment will be rewarded? As part of the development of our CRM business, we are looking for a CRM Project Manager to join us in our Lille or Grenoble office.
- Coming from a Bac + 5 type of engineering school training, you are dynamic, perceptive, autonomous and organized;
- Have at least 3 years in IT project management and are passionate about this field;
- Good understanding of customer issues and you know how to adapt your proposals to their challenges;
- Interpersonal skills and enjoy teamwork;
- Persistent in achieving your goals and motivated to move towards excellence;
- Fluent English.
- Pilot and implement IT projects as MOE in the field of CRM management software;
- Manage the entire project from end to end (from analysis to the VSR phase) in application and in compliance with the customer contract;
- Ensure compliance with deadlines and budget, ISO procedures, correct risk assessment and quality of deliverables;
- Manage the project team, define and optimize the schedule, ensure the assignment of tasks and their advancement;
- Ensure reporting to the Project Director and the various project stakeholders;
- Work in close collaboration with the Client project manager and his teams.
- Personal development - You can participate in a number of specialist trainings;
- Pioneer projects for the largest companies – We are working for clients all over the world, which lead us to open numerous foreign branches;
- Friendly atmosphere - We really enjoy our integration meetings, like board games evenings, marathons, city games, bowling;
- Stable employment – Comarch have been on the market for more than 25 years;
- Business trips – If you want to travel and visit our other departments;
- Small, cosy office – We all know each other and have their own place (lack of hot desks);
- About 7,5 additional days off;
- Additional insurance;
- Projects for the largest brands like Auchan, Intersport.