Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas :
. Retail: through Unified Commerce, POS, Back office and shop mobility solutions, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence,...
. Health, in particular in the field of telemedicine: connected objects, remote monitoring, teleconsultation, electronic patient files, etc.
. Trade & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
Comarch France also offers hosting solutions.
As part of its growth, Comarch has created the position of Communication and Press Relations Officer.
Within a team of 4 people and reporting to the Marketing and Communication Director, your missions will be :
Communication / Press Relations :
- Writing of press releases, in coordination with the sales and consulting teams (new client signatures, participation in a trade show, release of a new study, organization of a Comarch event, ).
- Distribution of press releases
- Production and communication of "Success stories" in coordination with sales and consulting teams (text, print and video)
Creation and distribution of content:
- Co-creation of premium content (white papers, studies) with external partners (survey institutes, firms, specialized media, etc.) and consulting teams.
- Manage the creation/editing of "snacks" content (blog articles, podcasts, vodcasts, "expert's minute" videos, etc.) with the consulting teams.
- Support the preparation of speaking engagements for Comarch experts and clients (webinars, workshops and round tables on sponsored events, conferences on Comarch events...)
. You have a BAC+5 degree from a business school, journalism school or university
. You have 3 to 5 years of experience in the field of communication and press relations
. You have excellent writing skills
. A very good relational skills
. A very good oral and written English
. You are proactive and a team player.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team with lots of projects and a great atmosphere, you are knocking at the right door!
. An international and multicultural working environment ;
. A stimulating work environment and involved teams ;
. Access to the latest technologies ;
. Possibility of Homeoffice up to 3 days per week ;
. Sports challenges ;
. Access to an employee benefits platform ;
. extra holidays (called RTT) ;
. health insurance (100% coverage)