CRM & Campaign Manager (H/F)
Reference number: FR0026-EN
To support our growth in the French market, we are currently looking for a CRM & Campaign Manager.
- First professional experience of 2 years, ideally in the IT Tech sector, with significant and quantified results;
- Knowledge of the Google Adwords, Google Analytics, FacebookAds and LinkedIn Ads environments;
- Autonomous, curious, good interpersonal skills and force for proposal/conviction;
- Good level of English.
Under the direct responsibility of the Marketing and Communication Director, you join a team whose missions are strategic for the development of our company. After training on our CRM solution and our internal Automation solution, your missions will be as follows:
- In collaboration with the marketing team, create impactful and differentiating campaigns oriented towards Generation of leads and Notoriety;
- Deploy, monitor and optimize campaigns;
- Set up a reporting system and consistent performance indicators that can be shared at Group level.
- Be the referent for the CRM solution at the France level and liaise with the teams in charge of the solution within our parent company;
- Lead and train sales teams on the use of CRM;
- Constantly monitor acquisition levers and marketing strategies;
- You cooperate closely with the sales and consulting teams.
This list is not exhaustive, one-off assignments on cross-functional subjects may be carried out according to the needs of the service.
- Personal development - You can participate in a number of specialist trainings;
- Pioneer projects for the largest companies – We are working for clients all over the world, which lead us to open numerous foreign branches;
- Friendly atmosphere - We really enjoy our integration meetings, like board games evenings, marathons, city games, bowling;
- Stable employment – Comarch have been on the market for more than 25 years;
- Business trips – If you want to travel and visit our other departments;
- Small, cosy office – We all know each other and have their own place (lack of hot desks);
- About 7,5 additional days off;
- Additional insurance.