Development Engineer (H/F)
Reference number: ENG-CER-EH-ConsForm
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas
- Retail: through Unified Commerce, POS, Back office and shop mobility solutions, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence,...
- Health, in particular in the field of telemedicine: connected objects, remote monitoring, teleconsultation, electronic patient files, etc.
- Trade & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
Comarch France also offers hosting solutions.
You will be part of Comarch's development team in Cergy whose activity consists in the integration and extension of the group's latest generation E-Health products for our French customers.
In a VB.NET and SQL environment, your missions will be the following:
- You will participate in the study, implementation and integration of our E-Health solutions for our clients;
- You will adapt the core of the solution to the client's needs (business mechanisms, management rules, automation, etc.), in close collaboration with the client and the internal teams on site;
- You participate in the R&D developments of the product;
- You have a technical education (BAC+5) with a specialization in IT;
- You are dynamic, perceptive and organised;
- You have a first experience in software development (including internship and work experience);
- You know and like working in a team, in an international context;
- As part of your relationship with international R&D, you will be required to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing. A good level of English is therefore required;
- A web culture would be a plus.
- An excellent working atmosphere ;
- Dynamic teams;
- Access to the latest technology;
- Possibility to work up to 3 days a week from home.