DevOps Engineer (H/F)
Reference number: ENG-GRE-CLM-DevOps
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas :
- Retail: through Unified Commerce, POS, Back office and shop mobility solutions, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence,...
- Health, in particular in the field of telemedicine: connected objects, remote monitoring, teleconsultation, electronic patient files, etc.
- Trade & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
Comarch France also offers hosting solutions.
You will be part of a team of Systems and Web ops experts, in charge of the performance and availability of the customer platforms.
Within this team your missions will be :
- Operating and developing high availability infrastructures as well as the middleware stack allowing the final service to be provided to the client: Linux, Apache, Weblogic, JBOSS, Mule, Tomcat, Oracle, Postgresql
- Participate in technical and software architecture decisions, in the resolution of technical growth issues and in the improvement of our infrastructures
- Work in a DevOps collaboration where you will work with the project development team to improve the service around continuous integration (deployment cycles, etc.)
- You have a 3 to 5 year degree and have good analytical skills, allowing you to solve problems efficiently;
- You are passionate about your job and are willing to learn new things on a daily basis;
- You have a good knowledge of Linux and have already used and administered one of the following middlewares: Apache, Weblogic, JBOSS, Mule, Tomcat;
- You have a good knowledge of Kubernetes tools;
- You know several scripting languages from the UNIX universe (bash, perl, etc.);
- Good knowledge of Cloud Infrastructures (IaaS);
- A good knowledge of Oracle databases and experience in the operation of hosted solutions is a plus;
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English;
- You are a team player and have a natural curiosity.
- An excellent working atmosphere;
- Dynamic teams;
- Access to the latest technology;
- Possibility to work up to 3 days a week from home.