DevOps Engineer Internship (M/F)
Reference number: ENG-GRE-CLM-DevOpsInternship
Comarch, already recognized in the IT sector, has nearly 7,000 employees worldwide and achieves 355 million euros in turnover. Comarch is present in 33 countries around the world with a very strong concentration in Europe, as a publisher, integrator and host of IT solutions for the Retail, Industry, Health, Telecoms, Travel and Finance sectors.
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies established in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas:
The Loyalty team and its projects
- Retail: through Unified Commerce solutions, POS, Back office and store mobility, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence, etc.
- Health, particularly in the field of telemedicine: Connected objects, Remote monitoring, Teleconsultation, Computerized Patient Records, etc.
- Trading & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
The Grenoble Loyalty development team is involved in the integration and extension of latest generation loyalty solutions (gamification, social media, desktop/mobile) for key account clients in the distribution, banking and retail sectors. the air. The team is young and dynamic which will allow you to integrate easily.
In our development offices in Grenoble, you will participate in the study, implementation and integration of the Comarch Loyalty Management solution for our clients.
We offer a 4 to 6 month internship
to allow you to develop your skills through contact with experienced teams. All our internships are end-of-study internships, we are waiting to join the Comarch adventure!Missions
As an intern you will participate in:
- Deploy and industrialize target architectures;
- Propose optimal technical solutions in relation to project issues;
- Participate in technical and software architecture decisions, in the resolution of technical growth issues and in the improvement of our infrastructures
- Ensure the security and reliability of deployed environments;
- Operate and develop high-availability infrastructures as well as the middleware stack to provide the final service to the customer: Linux, Apache, Weblogic, JBOSS, Tomcat, Oracle, Postgresql, Docker, K8s;
- Work in a DevOps collaboration with the project development team to improve and simplify the service around continuous integration (deployment cycles,
- etc.), with the system teams in charge of delivering environments and with the support teams in charge of maintaining production platforms.
- Technological monitoring of continuous integration tools and system infrastructure;
- All of these missions will be carried out in a recent technological environment (Elastic Search / K8s / OpenStack) in a CI/CD development environment (use of Git/Ansible/Jenkins etc.)
- You are currently in engineering school or a master's degree, with a computer science specialization,
- You have good ability to understand the functionalities of complex software information systems;
- You like to tackle new technical challenges every day;
- You are passionate about your job and have the desire to learn new things every day;
- You know and like to work in a team;
- You have a good level of English
You have knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Application design or development (continuous delivery/integration, adoption of DevOps practices)
- Operations / systems & network management
- IT architecture
- Automation and orchestration
- You know the Kubernetes, Docker and Ansible tools;
- You know how to work in a Linux environment and have good knowledge of bash
- Learn new technologies regularly
- Join a dynamic team using the latest technologies
- Benefit from know-how and versatility in missions
- Take part in projects offering a real professional challenge