E⁠-⁠Health Sales Engineer
Reference number: ENG-CER-EH-IngComm
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies established in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas:
- Retail: through Unified Commerce, POS, Back office and store mobility solutions, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence,…
- Health, in particular in the field of telemedicine: Connected Objects, Remote Monitoring, Teleconsultation, Computerized Patient File...
- Trade & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
Comarch France also offers hosting solutions.YOUR MISSION
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Prospecting and detection of E-Health projects (dematerialized patient file, radiology software, information system for hospitals, etc.);
- Promotion of our E-health offer during pair meetings with a pre-sales consultant;
- Follow-up/follow-up of contacted prospects and customers through a CRM tool;
- Management of your customer base;
- Drafting of commercial offers in line with customer expectations (in collaboration with the technical teams);
- Manage complex cases;
- Presentation of the commercial offer to customers and contract negotiations;
- Quality monitoring of projects in post-go live.
- Coming from a business education such as ESC or a technical education such as an engineering school, you are dynamic, insightful and organized;
- You have computer knowledge and are passionate about this field;
- You must have a commercial experience in the field of health of at least 3 years;
- You have the ability to understand customer issues and you know how to adapt your approach to their challenges;
- You have a sense of commitment to customers and management;
- You are persistent in achieving your goals and motivated to strive for excellence;
- Your English is fluent.
- An international and multicultural work environment;
- A stimulating work atmosphere and involved teams;
- Access to new advanced technologies;
- Possibility of teleworking up to 3 days per week;
- Sporting challenges;
- Mutual (100% coverage) and company provident fund.
All our positions are open, with equal skills, to applications from people recognized as disabled workers.