EDI Project manager (M/F)
Reference number: ENG-LEZ-EDI-PM
As part of its growth, Comarch is recruiting an EDI Project Manager (M/F) on a permanent contract.
After an initial training on our EDI software solutions for key accounts, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and implementing IT in the EDI (Electronic Data interchange and EDM (Electronic Document management)
- Manage the entire project from start to finish (from analysis to VSR phase) in application and in compliance with the client contract;
- Ensure Compliance with the deadlines and budget, that the ISO procedures are followed, that the risks are correctly estimated and that the deliverables are of high quality;
- Ensure Reporting to the Project Director and to the various project stakeholders;
- Work in close collaboration with the Client Project Manager and his teams.
- You are dynamic, perceptive, autonomous and organised;
- You have a Master degree from university or engineer school;
- You have a good understanding of customer issues and you know how to adapt your proposals to their challenges;
- You have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team;
- You are persistent in achieving your objectives and motivated to strive for excellence;
- You are fluent in English.
- An excellent working atmosphere;
- Dynamic teams;
- Access to the latest technology;
- Possibility to work up to 3 days a week from home.