Fullstack Engineer Internship (M/F)
Reference number: ENG-GRE-CLM-StageIngeFullstack
Comarch, already recognized in the IT sector, has nearly 7,000 employees worldwide and achieves 355 million euros in turnover. Comarch is present in 33 countries around the world with a very strong concentration in Europe, as a publisher, integrator and host of IT solutions for the Retail, Industry, Health, Telecoms, Travel and Finance sectors.
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies established in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas:
The Loyalty team and its projects
- Retail: through Unified Commerce solutions, POS, Back office and store mobility, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence, etc.
- Health, particularly in the field of telemedicine: Connected objects, Remote monitoring, Teleconsultation, Computerized Patient Records, etc.
- Trading & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
The Grenoble Loyalty development team is involved in the integration and extension of latest generation loyalty solutions (gamification, social media, desktop/mobile) for key account clients in the distribution, banking and retail sectors. The team is young and dynamic which will allow you to integrate easily.
In our development offices located in Grenoble, you will participate in the study, implementation and integration of the Comarch Loyalty Management solution for our clients. We offer a 4 to 6 month internship
to allow you to develop your skills through contact with experienced teams. All our internships are end-of-study internships, we are waiting to join the Comarch adventure!Missions
- You participate in technical project workshops;
- You integrate developments into the final product: tests, acceptance and production;
- You participate in configuring the solution;
- You cooperate closely with all teams participating in the project (developers, project managers, QA, etc.)
- All of these missions will be carried out in a recent technological environment (MicroService Spring / Kafka / Elastic Search / K8s / OpenStack) in a CI/CD environment (use of Git/Maven/Jenkins etc.).
You will also work on an internship subject which may cover the following subjects:
- Implementation of an automated test suite on version 5.9 of CLM
- Implementation of a tool for extracting project KPIs from JIRA APIs
- Development of a plugin exposing the product's Kafka topics via a REST API
- Industrialization of deployments of the new version 5.10 of CLM with Docker and Kubernetes
- Development of a graphical creation/editing interface integrating address and email verification APIs (capency)
- You are currently in your final year of engineering school or a master's degree, with a computer science specialization,
- You have good ability to understand the functionalities of complex software information systems, as well as customer issues;
- You have a good command of at least one object-oriented language (C++, JAVA, C#) and already have initial experience in Java through projects or internships;
- You like to tackle new technical challenges every day;
- You like teamwork;
- You have a good level of English
- Learn new technologies regularly
- Join a dynamic team using the latest web technologies and concepts
- Benefit from the know-how and methods of a large group
- Take part in projects offering a real professional challenge
- Rewarding missions, which will give you the opportunity to surpass yourself