Hosting Pre⁠-⁠Sales Engineer (H/F)
Reference number: ENG-LEZ-ICT-SalesICT
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas :
- Retail: through Unified Commerce, POS, Back office and shop mobility solutions, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence,...
- Health, in particular in the field of telemedicine: connected objects, remote monitoring, teleconsultation, electronic patient files, etc.
- Trade & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
Comarch France also offers hosting solutions.
- Carry out a pre-analysis of the customer's needs in collaboration with the sales engineers on our ICT offers (Saas, Paas, Iaas...);
- Ensure the demonstrations of the solution and the functional and technical presentation of the products during the customer meetings;
- Develop the commercial offer / respond to calls for tender in collaboration with the sales engineers;
- Support the project manager in writing specifications;
- Ensure project follow-up and supervision.
- With a technical and/or commercial background, you are dynamic, perceptive and organised.
- You have at least 3 years' experience in the field of hosting, preferably in pre-sales;
- You like to master all the parameters of an IT solution and use your knowledge to convince the client;
- You have the ability to understand customer issues and adapt your proposals to their challenges;
- You have good customer relations and are result-oriented;
- You are persistent in achieving your objectives and motivated to strive for excellence;
- You have a good level of English.
- An excellent working atmosphere;
- Dynamic teams;
- Access to the latest technology;
- Possibility to work up to 3 days a week from home.