HR Manager (H/F)
Reference number: FR0028-EN
Are you looking for an opportunity that matches your ambitions, and where your motivation and commitment will be valued? As part of a replacement, we are looking for an HR Manager to join us in our Lille offices.
- Bac + 5 training with significant experience of at least 4 years in Human Resources on generalist missions;
- Must have experience in IT professions;
- Proactive and assertive, you know how to convince to get your ideas across;
- Good interpersonal skills and like teamwork, while being able to work in complete autonomy;
- Fluent in English.
- Willingness to evolve in an international environment, a dynamic company and a very good working atmosphere!
- Management of the entire recruitment process: sourcing on job boards and social networks, preselection, interviews, school relations, integration monitoring;
- Development of the employer brand;
- Close link with managers and advise them on all their human-related issues;
- Responsible for vocational training;
- Management of social relations;
- Coordination of the payroll established under Payfit as well as personnel administration (contract management, sick leave, etc.);
- Follow-up of the monthly reporting dashboards;
- You handle legal files (disciplinary, dismissal, litigation, etc.)
- Ensure the smooth running of the annual interview campaign;
- Responsible for respecting HR processes and their continuous improvement;
- You drive HR projects.
This list is not exhaustive. You will work in a multi-site (4 locations) and international environment, with a perimeter of 120 employees.FOR YOU
- Personal development - You will be able to participate in many specialized training courses;
- Pioneering projects for large companies - We work for clients all over the world, which pushes us to open many foreign subsidiaries;
- Excellent working atmosphere - We appreciate our integration events, as well as board game nights, or participation in local sporting events;
- Stable employment situation - Comarch has been in the market for over 25 years;
- Business trips - If you want to travel and discover our other services;
- Comfortable offices - We all know each other and each have our own office;
- Approximately 7.5 days of additional leave;