HR Office Manager (H/F)
Reference number: FR0035-EN
Are you looking for an opportunity that matches your ambitions, and where your motivation and commitment will be valued? As part of the development of its activity on the French market, Comarch France is looking for an HR Office Manager to come and strengthen its Administrative / HR department in Grenoble.
- You have a Bac+5 type training in human resources and you have a first successful significant experience (3 years) in HR in the field.
- You enjoy working collaboratively and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good level of English both written and spoken.
You will report to the Human Resources Manager and take part in HR activity within a scope of approximately 50 employees.
After training in internal processes and knowledge of our businesses, your missions will be versatile and rich:
- Recruitment (from the definition of the need to the selection of candidates);
- Participation and organization of local employer branding events;
- Organize communication actions towards target schools and universities in your area;
- Animation of the community of Comarchois locally (events, sports activities...) in application of the France policy and with the CSE;
- Support from managers;
- Provide support and listening to employees on site;
- Follow-up of occupational medicine;
- Upload payroll variables;
- Participate in cross-functional HR projects.
- Office management:
- Assist the administrative team from time to time;
- Manage recurring operating budgets (supplies, administrative services, etc.);
- Reception of on-site visitors and service providers.
- The possibility of taking part in the development of Comarch in an international context.
- You will be able to show creativity and initiative.
- Work in a collaborative spirit and in a good atmosphere and benefit from up to 3 days of teleworking per week.