Human Ressources Officer (H/F)
Reference number: ENG-LEZ-ADMIN-CRH
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas :
- Retail: through Unified Commerce, POS, Back office and shop mobility solutions, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence,...
- Health, in particular in the field of telemedicine: connected objects, remote monitoring, teleconsultation, electronic patient files, etc.
- Trade & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
Comarch France also offers hosting solutions.
You will work under the direction of the HR Manager and your main tasks will be :
- Drafting and distribution of job offers
- Sourcing of candidates
- Ensure continuous improvement of the candidate experience
- Ensuring the smooth running of the recruitment process for which you are responsible
- Conducting telephone interviews and physical interviews (video or face-to-face)
- Organising managerial interviews
- Participating in recruitment events and fairs
- Participating in and organising employer brand events
- Collecting needs from managers, setting up and implementing the annual skills development plan
- Planning of sessions and administrative management of files
- Search for ways to optimise funding
- Follow-up of local occupational medicine, support for managers,
- Ensuring the onboarding and offboarding of employees within its scope
- Drafting of contracts and amendments
- Collecting all variable pay elements
- Carry out the payroll for all employees on our payfit tool
- Be the point of contact for employees to answer questions related to payroll
And of course you will participate in other cross-functional HR projects.
- You have a 5-year degree in human resources
- You are a team player and have proven interpersonal skills
- You already have 2 to 5 years experience in a similar position, preferably in an IT environment
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- A first experience in payroll is more than welcome
- An excellent working atmosphere;
- Dynamic teams;
- Access to the latest technology;
- Possibility to work up to 3 days per week from home.