Implementation Consultant (H/F)
Reference number: FR0038-EN
Are you looking for an opportunity that matches your ambitions, and where your motivation and commitment will be valued? As part of the development of our Retail activity, we are looking for an Implementation Consultant to join us in our offices in Lille or Grenoble.
- Coming from a Bac + 5 engineering school type training, you are dynamic, insightful, autonomous and organized;
- Similar first experience;
- Knowledge of retail;
- You like to control all the parameters of an IT solution;
- Good ability to understand customer issues;
- Good interpersonal skills and like teamwork;
- Capacity to adapt your speech and your listening to various interlocutors;
- Persistent in achieving your goals and motivated to strive for excellence;
- Fluent in English.
After an initial training on our ERP solutions, you will work on the implementation phases of our solution with our customers.
As such, your missions will be the following:
- Analyze business processes and customer expectations;
- Write the functional configuration file of the project;
- Ensure the configuration of the solution in line with customer requirements;
- Bring up customer needs for the definition of the roadmap.
WHAT COMARCH OFFERS
- Personal development – You will be able to take part in numerous specialized training courses
- Pioneering projects for large companies – We work for clients all over the world, which leads us to open many foreign subsidiaries
- Excellent working atmosphere – We appreciate our integration events, as well as board game evenings, or participation in local sporting events
- Stable employment situation – Comarch has been in the market for over 25 years
- Business trips – If you want to travel and discover our other services
- Cozy offices – We all know each other and each have our own office
- Approximately 7.5 additional vacation days
- Projects for major brands such as Auchan or Intersport
- Possibility of teleworking up to 3 days per week.