Implementation Engineer (H/F)
Reference number: ENG-ERP-IngImplem
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas :
- Retail: through Unified Commerce, POS, Back office and shop mobility solutions, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence,...
- Health, in particular in the field of telemedicine: connected objects, remote monitoring, teleconsultation, electronic patient files, etc.
- Trade & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
Comarch France also offers hosting solutions.
After an initial training on our ERP solutions, you will be involved in the implementation phases of our solution with our customers.
As such, your missions will be the following:
- Analyze the business processes and customer expectations;
- You will also be responsible for the development of the project's functional configuration file;
- You will also be responsible for the development and implementation of the solution for our customers;
- Ensure the configuration of the solution in accordance with the customer's requirements; Provide feedback on the customer's needs for the definition of the roadmap;
- You are dynamic, perceptive, autonomous and organised;
- You have a first similar experience;
- You have a knowledge of retail;
- You like to master all the parameters of an IT solution;
- You have a good understanding of customer issues;
- You have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team;
- You know how to adapt your speech and your listening skills to a variety of people;
- You are persistent in achieving your objectives and motivated to strive for excellence;
- You are fluent in English.
- An excellent working atmosphere;
- Dynamic teams;
- Access to the latest technology;
- Possibility to work up to 3 days a week from home.