INTERNSHIP Implementation Consultant
Reference number: ENG-LEZ-ERP-INTSHPImplemConsultant
We are looking for an end-of-study internship of 6 months, an Implementation Consultant who will join our project teams in Lille or Grenoble, with the possibility of carrying out part of their internship within our Polish teams .
The ERP team and its projects
The ERP Business Unit brings together ERP consultants, project managers, business analysts, and development engineers. The team is young and dynamic which will allow you to integrate easily. The language used on a daily basis is English because the team brings together employees from varied backgrounds, which offers a multicultural working environment.
Indeed, developments for our French projects are carried out within our team in Wroclaw in Poland, and we also work closely with the German teams.
Conditions for completing the internship
We offer 3 options to choose from:
- A completely international internship in our Wroclaw offices;
- An internship carried out in France with some occasional trips to Poland and Germany;
- A mixed internship with part carried out in France and another part in immersion in Poland.
Comarch offers pre-employment internships to allow you to develop your skills over 6 months and then join the teams in Lille or Grenoble.
To facilitate your accommodation on site, Comarch takes care of your accommodation abroad and offers you a company apartment.
Travel to Wroclaw by plane and return will be covered by Comarch and the local public transport subscription is covered at 50%.
In close cooperation with all stakeholders in the project team, your missions will be as follows:
- Participate in meetings with the client's business teams;
- Analyze business processes and customer expectations;
- Write the functional configuration file for the project;
- Ensure the configuration of the solution in line with customer requirements;
- Test the solution in collaboration with customer teams;
- Bring up customer needs for the definition of the roadmap.
- You are currently preparing for your final year of engineering school or master 2 specializing in computer science;
- You have good ability to understand the functionalities of complex software information systems, as well as customer issues;
- You have good interpersonal skills and enjoy teamwork;
- You have an appetite for new technologies;
- You have some knowledge of project management;
- You have a good level of English and want to evolve in a multicultural environment.
- Learn new technologies regularly;
- Benefit from internal training on the functionalities of an ERP;
- Benefit from the know-how and methods of a large group;
- Take part in projects offering a real professional challenge;
- Rewarding missions, which will give you the opportunity to surpass yourself;
- Work within an international and multicultural team;
- Expand your knowledge of foreign languages.
- All our internship offers can lead to a permanent contract, and are a gateway to advancement into the professions of QA Engineer, Project Manager, Business Analyst, etc.