IT Project Manager (H/F)
Reference number: ENG-RET-CDP
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas :
- Retail: through Unified Commerce, POS, Back office and shop mobility solutions, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence,...
- Health, in particular in the field of telemedicine: connected objects, remote monitoring, teleconsultation, electronic patient files, etc.
- Trade & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
Comarch France also offers hosting solutions.
After an initial training on our Retail software solutions for key accounts, you will be responsible for :
- Managing and implementing integration projects for our software solutions,
- Manage the entire project from start to finish (from analysis to VSR phase) in application and in compliance with the client contract;
- Ensure that the project is on time and on budget, that the ISO procedures are followed, that the risks are correctly estimated and that the deliverables are of high quality;
- Manage the project team, define and optimise the schedule, ensure the allocation of tasks and their progress;
- Reporting to the Project Director and to the various project stakeholders;
- Work in close collaboration with the Client Project Manager and his teams.
- You are dynamic, perceptive, autonomous and organised;
- You have at least 4 years experience in IT project management and are passionate about this field;
- You have a good understanding of customer issues and you know how to adapt your proposals to their challenges;
- You have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team;
- You are persistent in achieving your objectives and motivated to strive for excellence;
- You are fluent in English.
An excellent working atmosphere;
Access to the latest technology;
Possibility to work up to 3 days a week from home.