IT Project Manager (M/F)
Reference number: ENG-CER-EH-CDP
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, offers innovative solutions, particularly in the healthcare sector. In particular in the field of telemedicine: connected objects, telemonitoring, teleconsultation, electronic patient files, etc.
Comarch France also offers HDS-certified hosting solutions.
As part of its growth, the e-health division is recruiting an experienced IT project manager (M/F).
At the end of initial training on our E-health software solutions, you will be responsible for:
- Manage and implement integration projects for our software solutions,
- Manage the entire project from start to finish (from the analysis to the VSR phase) in application and in compliance with the customer contract;
- Ensure compliance with deadlines and budget, ISO procedures, correct risk assessment and quality of deliverables;
- Manage the project team, define and optimize the schedule, ensure the assignment of tasks and their progress;
- Ensure reporting to the Project Director and the various project stakeholders;
- Work in close collaboration with the Client project manager and his teams.
- Coming from a Bac + 5 engineering school type training, you are dynamic, insightful, autonomous and organized;
- You have at least 4 years of experience in IT project management and are passionate about this field;
- You will work using the management tools of the ATLASSIAN suite such as JIRA and CONFLUENCE for the follow-up of anomalies and Customer management;
- You have a good ability to understand customer issues and you know how to adapt your proposals to their challenges;
- You have good interpersonal skills and like teamwork;
- You are persistent in achieving your goals and motivated to strive for excellence;
- You are fluent in English.
- An international and multicultural work environment;
- A stimulating work atmosphere and involved teams;
- Access to new advanced technologies;
- Possibility of teleworking up to 3 days per week;
- Sporting challenges;
- Mutual (100% coverage) and company provident fund.
All our positions are open, with equal skills, to applications from people recognized as disabled workers.