IT Project Manager (M/F)
Reference number: ENG-LEZ-GRE-CDP
Comarch is recruiting an experienced IT project manager (M/F) to join its team.
As part of a project team made up of project managers and implementation consultants, you'll manage large-scale projects for our key accounts in the retail sector.
After an initial training on our Retail software solutions for key accounts, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and implementing integration projects for our software solutions,
- Manage the entire project from start to finish (from analysis to VSR phase) in application and in compliance with the client contract;
- Ensure that the project is on time and on budget, that the ISO procedures are followed, that the risks are correctly estimated and that the deliverables are of high quality;
- Manage the project team, define and optimise the schedule, ensure the allocation of tasks and their progress;
- Reporting to the Project Director and to the various project stakeholders;
- Work in close collaboration with the Client Project Manager and his teams.
- You are dynamic, perceptive, autonomous and organised;
- You have at least 4 years experience in IT project management and are passionate about this field;
- You have a good understanding of customer issues and you know how to adapt your proposals to their challenges;
- You have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team;
- You are persistent in achieving your objectives and motivated to strive for excellence;
- You are fluent in English.
- An excellent working atmosphere;
- Dynamic teams;
- Access to the latest technology;
- Possibility to work up to 3 days a week from home.