Java Engineer (H/F)
Reference number: FR0023-EN
Do you want to join a dynamic team using the latest web technologies and concepts? Looking for a position that meets your ambitions, where your motivation and commitment will be rewarded? As part of the development of our Fidelity business, we are looking for a Java Engineer to join us in our Grenoble office.
- Higher education in computer science, engineering degree (MASTER or engineering school);
- At least a first experience in Java development;
- You want to join a dynamic team using the latest technologies and web concepts (MicroService, Elastic search, Docker, K8s, OpenStack etc…). You also like to face new technical challenges every day;
- Good level of English.
You will join the Grenoble development team whose activity consists in the integration and extension of latest generation loyalty solutions (gamification, social media, desktop / mobile) for large account customers in the distribution sectors, banking and air transport.
You will participate in the study, implementation and integration of the Comarch Loyalty Management solution for our clients.
The activity will be diversified:
- You adapt the heart of the solution to the needs of the client (EJB / JPA: business mechanisms, management rules, automation), in close collaboration with the various teams participating in the project;
- You integrate new components with recent technologies (Microservice Spring / Kafka / ElasticSearch / Architecture Cloud ...)
- You participate in the R&D development of the product.
- Personal development - You can participate in a number of specialist trainings
- Pioneer projects for the largest companies – We are working for clients all over the world, which lead us to open numerous foreign branches
- Friendly atmosphere - We really enjoy our integration meetings, like board games evenings, marathons, city games, bowling
- Stable employment – Comarch have been on the market for more than 25 years
- Business trips – If you want to travel and visit our other departments
- Small, cosy office – We all know each other and have their own place (lack of hot desks)
- About 7,5 additional days off
- Additional insurance
- Projects for the largest brands like Auchan, Intersport
- Possibility of teleworking up to 3 days per week