Java Engineer (H/F)
Reference number: ENG-GRE-CLM-IngJAVA
Comarch France, a subsidiary of the Comarch group, has been supporting companies in France in their digital transformation since 2005 and participates in the creation of opportunities through the development of innovative and meaningful technologies in 3 main areas :
- Retail: through Unified Commerce, POS, Back office and shop mobility solutions, e-commerce, Loyalty, Gamification, Business Intelligence,...
- Health, in particular in the field of telemedicine: connected objects, remote monitoring, teleconsultation, electronic patient files, etc.
- Trade & Industry: with ERP and Electronic Data Interchange solutions.
Comarch France also offers hosting solutions.
You will be part of Comarch's development team in Grenoble, France, whose activity consists of integrating and extending the group's latest generation products for our French customers.
- Use of recent technologies (Microservice Spring / Kafka / ElasticSearch / K8s / OpenStack );
- Development of customer specific extensions;
- R&D product development.
- You have a Master's degree in computer science and have at least 5 years experience in Java development in a CI/CD environment (using Git/Maven/Jenkins etc.);
- You have good interpersonal skills, and are able to federate around your technical choices, which makes you a leader in your field;
- You want to be part of a dynamic team using the latest web technologies and concepts (MicroService, Elastic search, Docker, K8s, OpenStack etc...). You also like to face new technical challenges every day;
- As part of your relationship with international R&D, you will be required to communicate in English both verbally and in writing. A good level of English is therefore required.
- An excellent working atmosphere;
- Dynamic teams;
- Access to the latest technology;
- Possibility to work up to 3 days per week from home.