Reference number: BC/S/1004041
We are looking for open-minded self-starters, who feel that they’ve grown out of their current position and want to thrive in a more dynamic and customer-facing environment with a significant dose of worldwide travelling. We welcome individualists, who feel the inner urge to stand up and speak in front of others. We are looking for reliable people willing to take responsibility and shine in what they do.
You are The Perfect Candidate if you have:
- Mix of technical and customer communication & sales skills;
- Master’s degree in Economics, IT, Finance, Business Administration, Management or Entrepreneurship;
- Minimum 3+ year experience in the Telecommunications area;
- Technical background and understanding of telecom network technologies and architectures;
- Excellent language skills – English ans Spanish required;
- Charisma and optimism in day-to-day work as well as patience, confidence and determination in the goal realization;
- High sense of intellectual curiosity – self ownership of learning and horizon broadening opportunities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities in contacts with clients and in daily relation with a Comarch team;
- Strong initiative, results-oriented attitude and excellent influencing skills.
- Listen carefully to the needs of Comarch potential and existing customers (global Communications Service Providers);
- Identify solutions in BSS areas like CRM, service fulfillment, billing, self-service;
- Act as a supporting or leading consultant in RFI/RFP processes;
- Contribute in creating high-quality offers underlining technical and business aspects and benefits of Comarch solutions for the customer;
- Plan, prepare and conduct presentations and product demos for executives in the Telecommunications industry;
- Present, explain, adjust the solutions in front of customers;
- Track trends and changes in technology in the communications industry;
- Participate as attendee and a speaker in trade fairs and marketing events.
What's in it for you?
- Personal development not possible in other companies with rigid corporate structures;
- Informal working culture with the advantage of making part of an international group where action-taking and ambition is highly rewarded;
- Frequent travelling opportunities within/outside Europe;
- A true Career Accelerator;
- High visibility in the company and direct cooperation/reporting with Comarch Executives.