Business Analyst-Financial Services
Reference number: BA/BX
What you will do:
- Implementation of large international IT projects for leading players in the global market of financial institutions;
- Planning and coordinating the work of the implementation team (analysts, designers, developers, tech. team leaders), motivating team members;
- Managing the project scope, schedule and budget;
- Coordination of internal communication and communication with the client;
- Identification and management of project risk;
- Testing activities (prepare scenarios, execute tests…);
- Conduct workshops with the clients.
The job might be for you if you have:
- BA/Master Degree in Economics, Finance, IT, Business Administration, Management, Entrepreneurship, etc. Certificate in project management methodology will be appreciated (PMI, PRINCE2);
- Knowledge in the field of software development;
- Excellent language skills in English, French and/or Dutch.
And you are good at:
- Working independently;
- Constantly following up on customers’ needs in efficient way;
Most important: YOUR ENERGY and POSITIVE ATTITUDE!
What we offer:
- Participation in large international projects;
- Possibility to travel within the Benelux but also outside;
- Competitive salary and appealing holiday package;
- Office in central Brussels with healthy snacks included;
- Fun activities with your future colleagues such as Happy-hour Fridays, Game nights etc.