Business Development Director (Telco)
Reference number: BDD/KL
We will only consider serious applicants that can demonstrate required experience, skills and knowledge as listed below. Candidates must have a proven record of sales of large solutions to TELCO industry and be able to pick up a similar task immediately If you don't have it please do not apply.
Candidates who do not meet basic criteria but decide to apply will be blacklisted.
Comarch is an established global provider of IT software solutions for leading large enterprises from Telco, Finance, Aviation, Retail to Oil & Gas industries.
Solutions for Telecommunication industry are Comarch's most advanced and mature since the company has started its opperations in that area in 1993.
Short Job Description:
For its Kuala Lumpur branch Comarch is looking for a resultsoriented,
independent and ambitious Business Development Director to lead the effort of building
Comarch's presence in the region. The essential characteristics of the candidate comprise of strong industry knowledge (players, vendors, trends, etc), business
network allowing the candidate to reach the right audience and last but not least an exceptional talent in sales.
- to create, develop and execute a proactive sales strategy for the telecommunication industry for the assigned region;
- to identify, develop and follow-up new business opportunities as well as to lead demos and meetings with the potential new clients;
- to monitor activities of prospective clients, competitive suppliers;
- to lead and coordinate proposal preparations in the cooperation with other departments within Comarch (presales, R&D, implementation, support, etc.) to prepare on-time, high-quality offers;
- to be responsible for day-to-day management of new accounts;
- Excellent English is essential;
- Additionally proficiency in one or more of the following: Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia, Mandarin, Thai;
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities. The Employee will regularly conduct presentations for clients as well as will write reports to the Senior Management of Comarch;
- Master degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Management or Entrepreneurship;
- +6 years of professional working experience in B2B Business Development in Tier 1 Telcos;
- Deep knowledge of Telecommunication industry;
- Successful track record in leadership, negotiations, supervision and influencing others;
- Cultural empathy and adaptability. The Employee should be open, structured and persuasive in internal discussions and during the meeting with clients;
- Proven selfstarting and entrepreneurial spirit, that allows to work independently and to take responsibility for her/his actions;
- Wellversed in Telecommunication industry terminology and IT system landscape as per TEMS;
- Charisma and optimism in day-to-day work as well as patience, confidence and determination in the goal realization;
- Willing and available to do extensive travel.
- Candidates currently holding a presalesrole in software sales to Telco industry willing to move to sales role are prefered.
What Comarch offers:
- Attractive financial rewards based on performance;
- Personal development opportunities and training;
- A unique opportunity to be a part of a new branch of a global company with a very positive and dynamic outlook for growth;
- Working environment with the advantages of being part of an international group where actiontaking and ambition is rewarded;
- Frequent travelling opportunities within/outside Asia Pacific;
- High visibility in the company and direct cooperation/reporting with the Vice-Presidents of key Sectors at Comarch and the Country Manager;
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter, along with salary requirement, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org