Business Development Manager
Reference number: BDM/M/U
Comarch – an IT-challenger on the Italian market - looks for an entrepreneurial and dynamic person who is able to take initiatives and create new business opportunities in the banking area. Do you enjoy helping customers find solutions to complex problems? Are you passionate about technology and innovation?
This is your opportunity to be part of a startup-minded team with the support of a global organization with a very positive outlook for growth.
Comarch develops and implements innovative solutions for retail, corporate and private banking clients worldwide. The company employs more than 5600 professionals and looks to strengthen the local team in the fast-growing Italian branch of Comarch Group.
The Italian-team is a mix of dynamic, young professionals with diversified international backgrounds. We believe in open communication, respect each other and try to help and learn from each other as much as we can.
- Excellent language skills – Italian and English.
- Minimum +4 years experience in sales;
- Master level in Economics, IT, Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Finance or Entrepreneurship;
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities. The Employee will regularly conduct presentations for clients as well as will write reports to the Senior Management of Comarch;
- Successful experience in leadership, negotiations, supervision and influencing others;
- Charisma and optimism in day-to-day work as well as patience, confidence and determination in the goal realization.
- Identifying and managing customer’s needs in the Insurance Market;
- Generating new business opportunities for Comarch and building direct contacts with potential new clients;
- Preparing and running meetings with new and existing clients, including C-level;
- Coordination of proposal preparation;
- Acting as company representative for trade shows, events and conferences;
- Negotiating contracts in coordination with legal teams;
- Day-to-day management of new accounts from the Italian region and being the voice of the customer within internal structures.
What Comarch offers:
- SME working environment with the advantages of making part of an international group where action-taking and ambition are being rewarded;
- Frequent travelling opportunities within/outside Italy;
- Trainings in abroad;
- High visibility in the company and with numerous growth possibilities;
- In the future, the successful Employee will have a chance for a quick career growth and people management within the structures of Comarch;
- Friendly and open atmosphere in the multicultural team.
To apply for this position please send your Resume and Motivation Letter to email@example.com or apply online on our website.