Business Development Manager
Reference number: BDM/M/FR
- Excellent language skills – English.
- Master level in Economics, IT, Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Finance or Entrepreneurship;
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities
- Successful experience in leadership, negotiations, supervision and influencing others;
- Charisma and optimism in day-to-day work as well as patience, confidence and determination in the goal realization
- Knowledge of IT industry
- Identifying and managing customer’s needs in the Banking/Insurance Market;
- Generating new business opportunities for Comarch and building direct contacts with potential new clients;
- Preparing and running meetings with new and existing clients, including C-level;
- Coordination of proposal preparation;
- Acting as company representative for trade shows, events and conferences;
- Negotiating contracts in coordination with legal teams;
- Day-to-day management of new accounts from the Italian region and being the voice of the customer within internal structures.
What Comarch offers:
- Frequent travelling opportunities
- Trainings in abroad;
- High visibility in the company and with numerous growth possibilities;
- Friendly and open atmosphere in the multicultural team.
To apply for this position please send your Resume and Motivation Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online on our website.