Business Development Manager
Reference number: BDM/J/1003430
- Identifying and managing customer’s needs in financial sector- Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets;
- Acquiring clients and building strong business relationships;
- Preparing and conducting presentations and commercial offers;
- Negotiating contracts in coordination with legal team;
- Achieving sales targets and reporting commercial activities;
- Acting as company representative for trade shows, events and conferences throughout the country;
- Analysing the market and competitive landscape.
- Higher education in Economics, IT, Marketing, Management or related;
- Min. 2 years of experience in selling of comprehensive IT solutions, IT project management or banking and insurance area;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of Japanese will be an advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of the IT market and the ability to search for new areas of competitiveness;
- Ability to analysing customer requirements and needs;
- Gaol oriented attitude;
- Availability to frequent business trips.
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity to work with world leading brands;
- Exciting work in rapidly growing department of Comarch;
- Creative and friendly work environment;
- Cooperation with experienced specialists.