Business Development Manager
Reference number: BDM/NY/1003561
- Being responsible for the full sales cycle of Comarch’s loyalty and engagement management products;
- Developing and source a strong pipeline of prospective clients and qualified leads;
- Meeting or exceed sales and profit goals;
- Facilitating pre-sales process for new leads, including first contact, discovery phase, meetings and contract negotiation;
- Actively managing existing customer accounts, addressing key objectives and strategy, concerns and escalations, overall status and new sales opportunities;
- Delivering in-person sales presentations with prospective clients;
- Representing Comarch by attending conferences and industry events.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree;
- 2+ years of experience working in software/IT sales (preferably B2B);
- Fluency in English;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Self-sufficiency and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Willingness to travel (25-50%).
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary;
- 100% paid health insurance (upon permanent employment);
- Wellness program;
- Creative and friendly work environment.