Business Development Manager
Reference number: BDM/NY/1004747
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree required;
- Minimum 2 years working software/IT sales (preferably B2B);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Self-sufficiency and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%).
- Collaborate and assist BDM & Department Director in the development and implementation of marketing initiatives and campaigns for the US market;
- Develop and source a strong pipeline of prospective clients and qualified leads;
- Meet or exceed sales and profit goals;
- Facilitate pre-sales process for new leads, including first contact, discovery phase, meetings and contract negotiation;
- Actively manage existing customer accounts, addressing key objectives and strategy, concerns and escalations, overall status and new sales opportunities;
- Deliver in-person sales presentations with prospective clients;
- Research and stay updated with industry trends and insights;
- Attend and actively participate in conferences and industry events.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary;
- 100% paid health insurance (upon permanent employment);
- 401(k) match;
- Flexible Spending Account option (health, daycare, commuter);
- Wellness Reimbursement Program;
- Exciting work in a rapidly growing department working with leading world brands;
- Opportunity to learn from leading specialists to develop professional IT career.