Business Development Manager
Reference number: BDM/A/1004738
For its brand new Australian branch Comarch is looking for a self-driven, accomplished, communicative and ambitious Business Development Manager with great interest in marketing, CRM and loyalty domains. The person hired on this position will have a unique opportunity to create a market for a new player from scratch. The individual will hold the power to make Comarch’s success his own success.
- Meeting sales and profit targets set by the management;
- Creating and executing a sales strategy for allocated product range and region;
- Developing and sourcing a strong pipeline of prospective clients and qualified leads;
- Facilitating pre-sales process for new leads, including first contact, discovery phase, meetings and contract negotiation;
- Lead and coordinate proposal preparations in the cooperation with other departments within Comarch (presales, R&D, implementation, support, etc.) to prepare on time, high quality offers;
- Organizing own marketing activities in order to promote the expertise and brand of Comarch and representing Comarch by attending external conferences and industry events;
- Cooperate with the product team to drive innovation and change on product roadmaps.
- Higher education in Economics, IT, Marketing, Management or related;
- Min. 3 years of experience in the sales of marketing, CRM and loyalty solutions;
- Proven results in the area of software solutions sales to large enterprises;
- Deep knowledge and experience working with of one or more of following industries: retail, oil&gas, telecommunications, FMCG, finance or aviation;
- Extensive business network within the one or more of the above industries;
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Ability to analyse customer requirements and needs;
- Gaol oriented attitude;
- Excellent spoken and written English, knowledge of Polish is an advantage;
- Availability to frequent business trips (approximately 30% of working time).
- Very good base salary with an unparallel bonus scheme based on performance;
- Opportunity to create a market for a new player from scratch;
- Personal development opportunities and training;
- Working environment with the advantages of being part of an international group where action taking and ambition is rewarded.