Business Development Manager
Reference number: BDM/BR/1005458
- Degree in Business, Finance or technical studies;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Software Sales to Financial Institutions;
- Strong network of contacts at executives level in Brazil;
- Excellent language skills - English and Portuguese, Spanish is a plus;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Strong presentation skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reach out to potential clients to arrange meetings, demos and workshops;
- Lead the creation of business proposals (as response to RFP, RFI processes);
- Maintain relationship with executive level or decision makers within targeted industries and/or potential leads;
- Organize and carry out marketing activities in order to promote the expertise and brand of Comarch;
- Coordination of proposal preparation;
- Acting as company representative for trade shows, events and conferences;
- Day-to-day management of new accounts from the Latam region and being the voice of the customer within internal structures;
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Very good base salary;
- Additional bonus scheme based on performance;
- Stable job in a hi-tech company;
- Personal development opportunities and training;
- A unique opportunity to be a part of a new branch of a global company with a very rapid growth opportunities.