Business Development Manager – CRM & LOYALTY
Reference number: BDM/1003680
- Excellent language skills – Italian and English.
- Minimum +2-5 years’ experience in Sales or Business Development roles;
- Previous experience in IT solution vendors will represent an added value;
- Master level in Economics, IT, Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Finance or Entrepreneurship;
- Excellent verbal and written communication. The Employee will regularly conduct presentations for clients as well as write reports to Senior Managers;
- Leader attitude, able to negotiate and influence others;
- Charismatic and optimistic in day-to-day work as well as patient, confident and determined;
- Deadline and result driven.
- Identifying and managing customer’s needs;
- Creating new business opportunities for Comarch and building direct contacts with potential new clients;
- Preparing and running meetings with new and existing clients, including C-level;
- Preparing offers;
- Acting as company representative for trade shows, events and conferences;
- Negotiating contracts in coordination with legal team;
- Day-to-day management of new accounts from the Italian region and being the voice of the customer within internal structures.
What Comarch Offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience;
- Uncapped bonus;
- A unique opportunity to be a part of a branch of a global company with a very positive outlook for growth;
- An environment with the advantages of being part of an international group where action taking and ambition is rewarded;
- A stimulating job in a multinational environment;
- Trainings in abroad.