Business Development Manager- Finance (French-speking)
Reference number: BDMF/BX
What you will do:
- Generating new business opportunities for Comarch in the area of corporate and private banking as well as building direct contacts with potential new clients;
- Preparing and running meetings with new and existing clients, including C-level;
- Coordination of proposal preparation;
- Acting as company representative for trade shows, events and conferences;
- Negotiating contracts in coordination with legal and consulting teams;
- Day-to-day management of new accounts from the Benelux region and being the voice of the customer within internal structures.
The job might be for you if you have:
- BA/Master Degree in Economics, Finance, IT, Business Administration, Management, Entrepreneurship, Engineering, Law or similar;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and French (fluency is mandatory);
- Proven interest in the IT world and finance industry.
And you are good at:
- Taking initiative;
- Working independently;
- Gettting in contact and being at ease with people you do not know.
Most important: YOU ENJOY CHALLENGES!
- Chance to prove yourself and learn about IT;
- Possibility to travel within the Benelux but also outside (France, Poland, Thailand and more);
- Appealing holiday package;
- Office in central Brussels with healthy snacks included;
- Fun activities with your future colleagues such as Happy-hour Fridays, Game nights etc.