Business Development Manager - (Financial Services)
Reference number: BDM/1003263
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales of IT solutions for the financial sector (Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets);
- Establishes, initiates and builds direct contacts with potential new clients;
- Coordinates and establishes initial meetings with new clients;
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline and service forecast data;
- Update and advise Market Manager regarding customer’s requirements and interests;
- Lead and coordinate proposal preparation;
- Act as company representative for trade shows, events and conferences throughout the country;
- Negotiate contracts and delivers offers in a timely matter.
- University level education: Business Management, Marketing, Sales, Economics, Engineering, IT or related field;
- Minimum +2 years of b2b sales experience preferably selling to banks, and/or financial institutions;
- Knowledge and understanding of financial sector;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- Successful experience in negotiations, supervision and influencing others.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary;
- 100% paid health insurance (upon permanent employment);
- Wellness program;
- Creative and friendly work environment.