Business Development Manager - Financial Services
Reference number: BDM/IT/1004090
- Master Degree in Economics, Finance, IT, Business Administration, Management, Entrepreneurship or similar;
- Excellent language skills – Italian and English;
- First experience within the Technology and/or Financial Services space and minimum 2 years’ experience in Sales, Business Development or Pre-sales role;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Leader attitude, able to negotiate and influence others;
- Ambitious and proactive attitude are mandatory;
- Charismatic and optimistic in day-to-day work as well as patient, confident and determined.
- Understanding and interest in IT and Financial Services industry.
- Identifying and managing customer’s needs;
- Creating new business opportunities for Comarch and building direct contacts with potential new clients;
- Preparing and running meetings with new and existing clients, including C-level;
- Preparing offers;
- Acting as company representative for trade shows, events and conferences;
- Negotiating contracts in coordination with the legal team;
- Day-to-day management of new accounts from the Italian region and being the voice of the customer within internal structures.
- A competitive salary based on experience;
- Uncapped bonus;
- A unique opportunity to be a part of a branch of a global company with a very positive outlook for growth;
- An environment with the advantages of being part of an international group where action taking and ambition is rewarded;
- A stimulating job in a multinational environment;
- Trainings in abroad.