Business Development Manager, Financial Services
Reference number: BDM/BX
Business Development Manager, Financial Services – French-speaking clients
Comarch – an IT-challenger on the Benelux market - looks for an entrepreneurial and dynamic person who is able to take initiatives and create new business opportunities in the Insurance and Banking areas. Do you enjoy helping customers find solutions to complex problems? Are you passionate about technology and innovation?
This is your opportunity to be part of a startup-minded team with the support of a global organization with a very positive outlook for growth.
Comarch develops and implements innovative solutions for retail, corporate and private banking and insurance clients worldwide. The company employs more than 5500 professionals and looks to strengthen the local team in the fast-growing Benelux branch of Comarch Group with this Business Development Manager role.
The Benelux-team is a mix of dynamic, young professionals with diversified international backgrounds (in our team we can speak more than 10 languages altogether). We believe in open communication, respect each other and try to help and learn from each other as much as we can.
- As a Business Development Manager for Financial Services, you will be in the driving seat towards your own success, independent and pro-active with a hunger to always provide a great experience for your prospective customers.
- Generating new business opportunities for Comarch in the area of insurance, retail, corporate and private banking as well as building direct contacts with potential new clients;
- Preparing and running meetings with new and existing clients, including C-level;
- Coordination of proposal preparation;
- Acting as company representative for trade shows, events and conferences;
- Negotiating contracts in coordination with legal and consulting teams;
- Day-to-day management of new accounts from the Benelux region and being the voice of the customer within internal structures.
- Master Degree in Economics, Finance, IT, Business Administration, Management, Entrepreneurship or similar;
- First experience within the Technology and/or Financial Services space. However, graduates with outstanding skills and/or extracurricular activities are also considered for this role;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English & French.
- Hunter mentality and ability to work independently;
- Understanding and interest in IT and Financial Services industry.
What Comarch Offers:
- Startup working environment with the advantages of making part of an international group where action-taking and ambition is rewarded;
- Fast-career track with high visibility in the company and numerous growth possibilities;
- Learning about innovations, technology on the market and running large-scale IT projects;
- Frequent travelling opportunities within and outside Benelux (client visits and trainings);
- In the future, successful team members will have a chance to quickly grow their careers and manage their own people within the structures of Comarch.
To apply for this position please send your Resume and Motivation Letter to email@example.com