Business Development Manager – ICT Solutions
Reference number: BDM/ICT
Headquartered in Krakow (Poland) Comarch is a global software manufacturer, integrator and IT business solutions provider. Our product portfolio services multiple industries and verticals and allows for a customisable software solution that meets Clients’ expectations, preferences and capabilities.
With our team of over 5,500 experienced IT engineers and business consultants, Comarch has successfully implemented solutions for Forbes 100, Fortune 500 and FTSE companies since 1993.
Comarch has multi-industry experience, gained through our work with over eighty Clients, including Retail & Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies, telecoms, financial institutions, travel companies and many more. These Clients include JetBlue Airways, London Heathrow Airport, British Airways and BP. We have been recognised by Gartner and Forrester.
Comarch UK is looking for a confident and self-motivated BDM to join the team responsible for the development of its operations in the UK and Ireland. This role will concentrate on new business and development of new accounts, and includes domestic and occasional international travel.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish, initiate and build direct contacts with potential new Clients
- Follow up on all product requests and enquiries
- Coordinate and establish initial meetings with potential new Clients from multiple industries
- Lead and coordinate proposal preparation
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline and service forecast data
- Negotiate contracts and deliver offers
- Build and close leads
- Meet or exceed sales targets through new business development
- Act as a company representative at trade shows, events and conferences throughout the UK
- Accurate, timely reporting to management of progress, activities and planning
- Bachelor’s Degree
- International and domestic travel
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong presentation skills
- Deadline driven
“Nice to have”:
- Experience in selling data centres, IT networks, IT outsourcing & integration, IT risk & security and service desk solutions in any of the industry sectors
What Comarch Offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Uncapped bonus
- A unique opportunity to be a part of a branch of a global company with a very positive outlook for growth
- An environment with the advantages of being part of an international group where action taking and ambition is rewarded
- A stimulating job in a multinational environment
- 25 days’ holiday
- Career growth opportunities
To apply for this position please email your resume in English to email@example.com or apply below: