Business Development Manager – Retail, FMCG
Reference number: BDM/IT
Comarch is a global software manufacturer, integrator and IT business solutions provider. With a team of over 5,600 experienced IT engineers and business consultants and 90 offices located in 31 countries, Comarch has successfully implemented solutions for Forbes 100, Fortune 500 and FTSE companies for 25 years and is mentioned in Gartner and Forrester reports.
Comarch has gained a multi-industry experience implementing complex projects in more than 60 countries and for different sectors, including Retail & Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies, telecoms, financial institutions, travel companies among others.
These Clients include UniCredit, Auchan, Alitalia, Barilla, Kasanova, JetBlue Airways, London Heathrow Airport, British Airways and many more. Comarch Italia is looking for a confident and self-motivated Business Development Manager to join our fast-growing team to activate new business opportunities in the Italian Retail & FMCG market.
Are you passionate about IT solutions and digital innovation?
Do you enjoy finding valuable solutions to customers’ complex problems?
This is your opportunity to be part of a startup-minded team with the support of a global organization with a very positive outlook for growth.
The Italian-team is a mix of dynamic, young professionals with diversified international backgrounds. We believe in open communication, respect each other and try to help and learn from each other as much as we can.
- Excellent language skills – Italian and English.
- Minimum +2 years’ experience in sales;
- Previous experience in Retail & FMCG sector;
- Master level in Economics, IT, Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Finance or Entrepreneurship;
- Excellent verbal and written communication. The Employee will regularly conduct presentations for clients as well as write reports to Senior Managers;
- Leader attitude, able to negotiate and influence others;
- Charismatic and optimistic in day-to-day work as well as patient, confident and determined;
- Deadline driven.
- Identifying and managing customer’s needs in Retail & FMCG sector;
- Creating new business opportunities for Comarch and building direct contacts with potential new clients;
- Preparing and running meetings with new and existing clients, including C-level;
- Preparing offers;
- Acting as company representative for trade shows, events and conferences;
- Negotiating contracts in coordination with legal team;
- Day-to-day management of new accounts from the Italian region and being the voice of the customer within internal structures.
What we Offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience;
- Uncapped bonus;
- A unique opportunity to be part of a global company with a very positive outlook for growth;
- A competitive environment that rewards taking action and ambition;
- National and international travel opportunity;
- Trainings abroad.