Business Development Manager - Retail & Manufacturing
Reference number: BDM/01/NY/14
- Generating new business opportunities for Comarch in the area of retails, oi & gas, travelling, small and medium enterprises as well as building direct contacts with potential new clients;
- Preparing and running meetings with new and existing clients, including C-level;
- Coordination of proposal preparation;
- Acting as company representative for trade shows, events and conferences;
- Negotiating contracts in coordination with legal and consulting teams;
- Day-to-day management of new accounts from the Benelux region and being the voice of the customer within internal structures.
- Master Degree in Economics, Finance, IT, Business Administration, Management, Entrepreneurship or similar;
- First experience within the Technology and/or Retail space. However, graduates with outstanding skills and/or extracurricular activities are also considered for this role;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English & French or Dutch.
- Hunter mentality and ability to work independently;
- Understanding and interest in IT and Financial Services industry.
- Startup working environment with the advantages of making part of an international group where action-taking and ambition is rewarded;
- Fast-career track with high visibility in the company and numerous growth possibilities;
- Learning about innovations, technology on the market and running large-scale IT projects;
- Frequent travelling opportunities within and outside Benelux (client visits and trainings);
- In the future, successful team members will have a chance to quickly grow their careers and manage their own people within the structures of Comarch.