Business Development Manager – Telco UK
Reference number: BDMU/T
- Create, develop and execute a pro-active sales strategy for assigned accounts;
- Day-to-day management of existing accounts;
- Identify, develop and follow-up new business opportunities;
- Lead demos and meetings with existing and prospective customers;
- Monitor the activities of prospective clients and competitors;
- Lead and coordinate proposal preparations with co-operation and support from other departments (pre-sales, R&D, implementation, support, etc.) to prepare on-time, high-quality offers;
- Contract negotiations.
Qualifications and skills:
- Degree in business, finance, marketing or technical studies;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English is essential;
- Excellent knowledge of UK and global telecommunications markets;
- Result and customer focused, success oriented;
- Strong initiative and proven influencing / impact skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Problem solving and strong analytical skills;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, able to work independently as well as with supporting teams
- Aware of the latest marketing trends with an understanding of how to utilise them to bring the best results for Comarch and our clients;
- Proven skills in customer relationship management;
- Strong negotiations skills.
What Comarch offers:
- A generous base salary with an unparalleled bonus scheme based on performance;
- A very lean organisational structure with clear reporting and management approach;
- Personal development opportunities and training;
- Having a great working atmosphere at the company is very important for us, with advantages of being part of an international group where taking initiative and ambition is rewarded;
- Travelling opportunities within Europe;
- High visibility in the company structure, close co-operation with Vice-Presidents responsible for different sectors within Comarch Group.
To apply for this position please email your resume in English to email@example.com or apply online.