Business Development Manager – Telco UK
Reference number: BDMU/T
Comarch is a rapidly developing global provider of OSS and BSS solutions for leading telecommunication service providers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and energetic Business Development Manager for our Telecommunications sector, who can take initiative and create new UK business opportunities. The successful candidate will work on pre-sales, account management, market screening and business development for Comarch in the areas of BSS & OSS.
A determined individual who can take responsibility for their actions with a target-oriented approach would be ideal for this role.
- Create, develop and execute a pro-active sales strategy for assigned accounts;
- Day-to-day management of existing accounts;
- Identify, develop and follow-up new business opportunities;
- Lead demos and meetings with existing and prospective customers;
- Monitor the activities of prospective clients and competitors;
- Lead and coordinate proposal preparations with co-operation and support from other departments (pre-sales, R&D, implementation, support, etc.) to prepare on-time, high-quality offers;
- Contract negotiations.
Qualifications and skills:
- Degree in business, finance, marketing or technical studies;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English is essential;
- Excellent knowledge of UK and global telecommunications markets;
- Result and customer focused, success oriented;
- Strong initiative and proven influencing / impact skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Problem solving and strong analytical skills;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, able to work independently as well as with supporting teams
- Aware of the latest marketing trends with an understanding of how to utilise them to bring the best results for Comarch and our clients;
- Proven skills in customer relationship management;
- Strong negotiations skills.
What Comarch offers:
- A generous base salary with an unparalleled bonus scheme based on performance;
- A very lean organisational structure with clear reporting and management approach;
- Personal development opportunities and training;
- Having a great working atmosphere at the company is very important for us, with advantages of being part of an international group where taking initiative and ambition is rewarded;
- Travelling opportunities within Europe;
- High visibility in the company structure, close co-operation with Vice-Presidents responsible for different sectors within Comarch Group.
To apply for this position please email your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.