Business Development Manager Telecom
Reference number: BDM/BX
Are you patient and agile like an anaconda but hungry like a hippo? Are you passionate about technology and innovation? Do you want to be in the driving seat towards your own success and can you drive there quite independently? Do you enjoy helping customers find solutions to complex problems?
Than this is your opportunity to be part of a growing startup-minded team with the support of a global organization.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and dynamic person who is able to take initiatives and create new business opportunities in Telecom industry.
- A global IT player acting as an IT challenger on the Benelux market
- A startup working environment with the advantages of making part of an international group where action-taking and ambition is rewarded;
- Learning for innovations, technology on the market and running large-scale IT projects;
- Frequent travelling opportunities within and outside Benelux & France (client visits and trainings);
- High visibility in the company and numerous growth possibilities;
- Master Degree in Economics, Finance, IT, Business Administration, Management, Entrepreneurship, Engineering, Law or similar;
- First experience within the Technology and/or Telecom space. However, graduates with outstanding skills and/or extracurricular activities are also considered for this role;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, French and/or Dutch;
- Hunter mentality and ability to work independently;
- Understanding and interest in IT and Telecom industry
YOU WILL BE:
- Generating new business opportunities for Comarch in the area of BSS/OSS and building direct contacts with potential new clients;
- Preparing and running meetings with new and existing clients, including C-level;
- Coordination of proposal preparation with pre-sales;
- Acting as company representative for trade shows, events and conferences;
- Negotiating contracts in coordination with legal teams;
- Day-to-day management of new accounts from the Benelux & French region and being the voice of the customer within internal structures.
To apply for this position please send your Resume and Motivation Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org