CRM and Marketing Consultant
Reference number: CRM/IT/05
Comarch – an IT-challenger on the Italian market - looks for an entrepreneurial, dynamic, ambition person who is able to take initiatives and create new business opportunities in Italy.
Do you enjoy helping customers find solutions to complex problems?
Are you passionate about technology and innovation?
This is your opportunity to be part of a startup-minded team with the support of a global organization with a very positive outlook for growth.
Comarch develops and implements innovative solutions for clients worldwide. The company employs more than 5600 professionals and looks to strengthen the local team in the fast-growing Italian branch of Comarch Group with this CRM and Marketing Consultant role.
The Employee will be engaged in consulting and business development of Comarch flagship products for the Retail, FMCG and Manufacturing Industry.
What will you do?
As a CRM & Marketing Consultant for Retail, FMCG or Manufacturing, you will be in the driving seat towards your own success, independent and pro-active with a hunger to always provide a great experience for your prospective customers.
You will be support Sales Division to generating new business opportunities for Comarch with the following solutions:
• Loyalty Management,
• Campaign management,
• Smart City Solution (proximity and precision marketing)
• Social Mining
• BI Tool;
Your Main Responsibilities:
• Identifying and managing customer’s needs in the Retail, FMCG or Manufacturing Industry;
• Preparing and conducting presentations and product demos for Executives;
• Taking an active role in RFI/RFP processes and in contract negotiations, led by the sales team with additional support from legal department;
• Close cooperation with sales and marketing teams on a daily basis to generate leads, through meaningful b2b marketing campaigns and content generation.
• Excellent language skills – Italian and English.
• Minimum +2 year experience in the loyalty, marketing or CRM field;
• Master level in Economics, IT, Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Finance or Entrepreneurship;
• Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities. The Employee will regularly conduct presentations for clients as well as will write reports to the Senior Management of Comarch;
• Successful experience in leadership, negotiations, supervision and influencing others;
• Charisma and optimism in day-to-day work as well as patience, confidence and determination in the goal realization.
What Comarch offers:
• SME working environment with the advantages of making part of an international group where action-taking and ambition are being rewarded;
• Frequent travelling opportunities within/outside Italy;
• Trainings in abroad;
• High visibility in the company and with numerous growth possibilities;
• In the future, the successful Employee will have a chance for a quick career growth and people management within the structures of Comarch;
• Friendly and open atmosphere in the multicultural team.
To apply for this position please send your Resume and Motivation Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online on our website.