Development Team Leader
Reference number: DTL/R/1003345
• Min. Bachelor degree in computer science or related;
• At least 3 years’ experience in people management in IT company;
• Proven experience in leading and managing the delivery of system/software development projects in a structured environment;
• Very good knowledge of English;
• Knowledge of software development methodologies preferably Scrum but others also welcome;
• Knowledge of UML and experience in both architecture and implementation-level software design;
• Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches;
• Ability to prioritize, meet key milestones and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Managing and personal developing a team of highly skilled developers;
• Working closely with Development Project Managers and Business Analysts to manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery;
• Ensuring awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders and participants by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communication on the project status throughout its life cycle;
• Identifying and managing risks and issues;
• Participating in reviews and meetings to provide updates on project progress;
• Making key decisions in team management area to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives.
• Competitive salary and bonus system;
• Individual employee development program with a training plan;
• Stable employment in global IT company;
• Participation in international projects with experienced specialists;
• Work in a team-oriented knowledge sharing.