Reference number: IS/IT
Comarch is a rapidly developing global provider of IT software solutions for leading large enterprises from Telco, Finance, Aviation, Retail and Oil & Gas industries. During its 20-years history, over 3000 IT projects have been successfully executed and Comarch’s software has been implemented in more than 40,000 companies worldwide. For its branch Comarch is looking for a self-driven and communicative Implementation Specialist to join the team responsible for development of its operations in the Italian region.
• Assisting the customers in setting-up software systems of the company, once they are bought by them
• Instructing the important workers and end-users of the company on applying the software programs and systems.
• Assisting the clients in dealing with specialized and technological issues with computer software programs and systems in the company.
• Meeting new customers and assisting them to assemble and put together the software systems and programs in the company.
• Giving good quality client services to the internal and external customers of the company.
• Prepare analytical, technical, & testing scenario documentation,
• Handling service requests, incidents, enhancements, tasks or questions reported by clients,
• Analyze information to determine, recommend and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system,
• Degree in Computer Science or related field;
• Strong spoken and written Italian and French skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in an understandable way
• Good knowledge of English
• Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to multi-task and methodically track all customer interactions
• Complex Problem Solving
What Comarch offers:
• Attractive financial rewards based on performance
• Personal development opportunities and training
• A unique opportunity to be a part of a new branch of a global company with a very positive outlook for growth
• Working environment with the advantages of being part of an international group where action-taking and ambition is rewarded.
To apply for this position please email your resume in English to email@example.com or apply online.