Reference number: IS/KO
Comarch is a rapidly developing global provider of OSS and BSS solutions for leading telecommunication service providers with over 5600 employees all over the world . Since its inception in 1993, we have executed tens of comprehensive projects and implemented software solutions worldwide for Telefonica, Vodafone, T-Mobile or Orange. For its Korean branch Comarch is looking for an experienced and ambitious Implementation Specialist to join experienced and highly motivated team responsible for implementation of new major project in Korea
Areas: Telecommunications, Operation Support Systems (Network & Service Assurance, Customer Experience Management, Network Analytics & Intelligence, Resource Inventory & Planning, Service Fulfilment & Activation)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participation in implementation of OSS system for telecommunications clients;
- Analysis of client requirements;
- Designing technical solutions;
- Technical support of client;
- Preparing project documentation;
- Configuration of implemented systems according to client requirements;
- Performing acceptance tests and trainings;
- Meeting with clients, presenting Comarch solutions.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science/engineering or telecommunications;
- Technical background and understanding of telecom network technologies and architectures;
- Practical knowledge or operator experience in the area of OSS solutions will be an advantage;
- Language skills – native Korean, fluent English (verbal and written);
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, Linux/Unix environment.
- Competitive salary according to experience and skills;
- Taking part in interesting projects for biggest telecommunication operators;
- Career growth and people management opportunities within new Korean structures of the Comarch Capital Group;
- Friendly working environment with the advantages of making part in an international company where action-taking and ambition is rewarded;
- Travelling opportunities.