Junior Project Manager
Reference number: JPM/USA
Comarch is a world leader in Loyalty Marketing software with customers that include JetBlue Airways, ExxonMobil and Enterprise Rent-a-car. We are currently looking for a new project management professional to join our Rosemont office. IT Project Management skills and knowledge will give the Project Manager the opportunity to successfully deliver large enterprise projects.
The successful customer-facing candidate must be fluent in English, possess working knowledge of IT project management, a background in IT.
- Manage enterprise software projects in the loyalty marketing space;
- Define scope based on requirements;
- Create project timeline;
- Cooperate with customer to complete deployment project;
- Track project progress and issue resolution against JIRA;
- Manage requirements completion;
- Identify and escalate resource bottlenecks.
- 2-3 years of experience with managing people and leading projects;
- Basic knowledge of the Oracle / J2EE stack;
- Proven analytical skill;
- Excellent language skill - English required, Spanish welcome;
- Proactive team member;
- A flexible attitude to working hours and good interpersonal skills;
- The ability to maintain, build and develop a solid working relationship with colleagues;
- Master’s degree in IT or a related field;
- Ability to travel domestically (25-50%).
- Competitive salary;
- 100% full paid health insurance premiums upon permanent employment;
- A unique opportunity to be a part of a new branch of a global company with a very rapid growth opportunities;
- Stable job in a hi-tech company;
- Non-corporate environment.